« Home | Make room for one more under that Umbrella-ella-el... » | Reggie Bush is in troublllllllle...oh nevermind...... » | Damage Control My A** » | Janitor = Pre-Nup » | She said she got Indian in her... » | It's not hot in herrre anymore... » | No Mo' J. Lo » | Confessions are in...(Usher update) » | Can we please get there already! » | Get Jiggy Wit It »

Mustache + Adams Apple = Definite Man!


WOW!!!...How times have changed, back in my day our hard "core rappers" could rarely be caught in candid photos of them doin the nasty with their many hoes, but damn when you can get a very clear photo of rapper Lil' Scrappy affectionately kissing another MAN on the neck you knwo shit has really hit the fan!!...I cant believe that he let this shit get out. I mean you already got punked by 5-0 at your own performance and now you get put on blast with photos of you kissing a MAN!!!...oh my gosh what is this world coming to??...AN END fa real...but I guess only so much can be expected from someone who not to long ago was rockin the Sisqo hair...I'm jus sayin!