« Home | Janitor = Pre-Nup » | She said she got Indian in her... » | It's not hot in herrre anymore... » | No Mo' J. Lo » | Confessions are in...(Usher update) » | Can we please get there already! » | Get Jiggy Wit It » | Someone's ready to Confess...again! » | Is that Emin...oopppsss! » | Justine and the Rev. speak... »

Damage Control My A**


Alright this is my final comment about Miss Aubrey O'Day...Even though she has stated that she is not nor has she ever been pregnant, I still say its only a matter of it time!!...Diddy's also back from his "trip" to Europe and is attempting some type of "damage control". But really what kind of fixing can he do I mean if the baby has "nothing" to do with him then its her job as an artist to correct the situation. Just because she is signed to his label doesn't mean he has to rectify her problems, she's a grown ass woman. Its clear that he has some type of personal interest in the situation...I'm jus sayin!!

Labels: , , ,