« Home | Someone's ready to Confess...again! » | Is that Emin...oopppsss! » | Justine and the Rev. speak... » | Ha Ha...WHORE! » | FERGALESBIAN » | PROOF THAT DIDDY DID-HER! » | Tiny is back to normal » | Robin Thicke says he's lost without drugs... » | Who "Love New York"? » | Fabolous' album put on pause... »

Get Jiggy Wit It




I am the biggest Will Smith fan I know, so anytime some thing is going on with Will I definitely have to say something about it...I have to congratulate this man of may talents for his debut at the top of the Newsweeks Power Celebrity List...There is just no stopping this man and I always give him mad props for holding his family down and staying out of the medias eye...I wish him and Jada much success in the future...and dont worry Will even if you are a swinger...I know you arent swingin all the way!!...I'm jus sayin!

Labels: , , ,