« Home | She said she got Indian in her... » | It's not hot in herrre anymore... » | No Mo' J. Lo » | Confessions are in...(Usher update) » | Can we please get there already! » | Get Jiggy Wit It » | Someone's ready to Confess...again! » | Is that Emin...oopppsss! » | Justine and the Rev. speak... » | Ha Ha...WHORE! »

Janitor = Pre-Nup

Jennifer Hudson tore it down on Dream Girls. Now she's about to make another startling move in her life. She is about to get engaged. The kicker to that is her fiance-to-be is a JANITOR!! I am assuming she knew him before she "made it", but come on Jen, I know you could do a lot better than a man who wipes toilets for a living. I have much respect for anyone who can pick-up banana peels everyday, I mean its an honest living but really?? WOW is all can say!!... I mean not only are you gonna buy your own engagement ring and pay for the wedding, but think about it you cant have your man out with you wearing a pair of white overalls carrying a plunger!!...I do wish them all the best...but please get up on the pre-nup J.Hud....I 'm just saying!!

Labels: , , , , ,