« Home | Whitney gets Bobbi (Christina)! » | He "do"...or maybe not... » | Mustache + Adams Apple = Definite Man! » | Make room for one more under that Umbrella-ella-el... » | Reggie Bush is in troublllllllle...oh nevermind...... » | Damage Control My A** » | Janitor = Pre-Nup » | She said she got Indian in her... » | It's not hot in herrre anymore... » | No Mo' J. Lo »

UPDATE: No glove...no love!

Yesterday, I reported that Reggie Bush was banned from the Playboy Mansion for violating conduct at Hef's place. Well, word has come out that the more detailed report is that Reggie was refusing to put a condom on his Bush. I really don't believe this. If this was the case I don't see how someone would find out that he didn't want to use a condom and I don't feel that that is a just reason to ban someone from the mansion. It's either you put one on or you don't get any. Simple as that!

Labels: , , ,