« Home | Of course Snoop had to be high when he said this... » | HE SAID HE HAD THE SCOOP ON "HOOPZ"...(WARNING NUD... » | HIP HOP'S NEWEST COUPLE... » | T-PAIN FT YUNG JOC-BUY U A DRANK (VIDEO) » | He's poking fun at the ill!!!! » | Great music...but now we wait for the rumors... » | Tango with New York? » | Speaking of Bobby V... » | YOU'VE BEEN EXPELLED! » | RUMOR: Looks like Shareefa is gonna be crying agai... »

What was your question?...Hottie, I think Nottie!

Oh my gosh, now we all know I really dont get into all these damn reality shows, cause we all know they are only good either at the beggining (American Idol) or at the end Flavor of Love, but I actually started watching Charm School and oh my goodness...that shit was funny as hell when Thela (bka Rain or psycho chik) went in to have a one on one with Monique...I thought I was gonna piss my pants, that chik is crazy fa real...clearly all that ganja she been puffin on has severely damaged her brain...I can even describe what happened you have to watch it!!...And personally I was even more shocked at the fact that BuckWilds' real name is Becky! How the hell does that work out!!...GOODNESS!!!...and please Monique: makeovers are definitely in order, Schatar (Hottie) needs to not throw throw animal back on her head ever again...I'm jus sayin!